Wednesday, June 25, 2008

My week in CB

Last week was a very, very busy week for Jamin at work, so I decided to go home to CB. We had a great week! Naomi got to do lots of fun things with Nana & Grampie and Micah & I took lots of naps!! Jamin came up the next weekend to take us home. He missed his family and we missed him!

Early in the week, I went to visit Sonya, Claire, & Max. Danielle, Brock & Elliot came a little later too.Reading to the girls (Naomi had her shirt off from finger painting)
The boys. Sorry, for some reason, I can't seem to get this picture to go the right way.


The next night we had a girls night. We went to the Casino restaurant & Tim Hortons. Funny story: a guy came over to our table and asked us to join he & his friends. We kindly told him we were very married and had 6 kids between us! Hey, it was a nice compliment!
We had another birthday party for Peter & Eric while we were home. Naomi loves a party! After eating a big piece of chocolate cake it took her 1.5 hours to fall asleep that night. Whoops!
(I didn't get a good pic of Eric, unfortunately)
The original MacDonald's

We also went to the cottage. Naomi loved kayaking, while Micah did not.
Micah was happier in his seat inside the cottage
Later in the week, we returned to the Ramsey household and had a great game of Settlers. Sonya played magnificently and won! Great seeing you guys!
It was a great week home!

2 comments:

deb said...

I love that pic of Micah hating kayaking. so cute! you guys are such a great looking family.

Anonymous said...

That's awesome people tried to pick you girls up. :)