Life is busy with two kiddies! I just don't have the same computer time as I used to! Here are a couple of pics of Naomi & Micah. We continue to enjoy them soooo much! Naomi holding Micah. She loves it and he always has this look on his face as if to say "HELP ME!"
Micah doing some belly time
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Micah's eyes look blue in that picture. Are they? Nana.
Wow look at Micah with his head up! Man times flies... he looks like he is way older than he is. Was Naomi jealous of Micah -- Claire does not seem to be handling this well! Oh-oh.
3 comments:
Micah's eyes look blue in that picture. Are they? Nana.
I really like that picture of the two of them! Naomi looks sweet. Miss you guys, Mary
Wow look at Micah with his head up! Man times flies... he looks like he is way older than he is. Was Naomi jealous of Micah -- Claire does not seem to be handling this well! Oh-oh.
S.
Post a Comment