Monday, April 07, 2008

Micah's 8 week check up

On Friday, Micah had his 8 week check up (and was actually 7 weeks, 2 days old). He weighed in at 12 lbs, 12.5 ounces and was 24 inches long. He's a big boy! He got his first round of needles. He didn't mind the first one, but the second one made him scream!

He continues to be a good baby. He's starting to do the odd 4.5 or 5 hour stretch at night which has been nice. He is very gassy and does wake sometimes in the nights due to gas. Hopefully that will pass soon (pardon the pun!).

I haven't been as good at taking pictures of Micah, but I still take lots. The pic above is Micah at a shower for Jillian on the weekend. He slept through the whole thing!

Just thought you might enjoy a pic of my cutie hubby pushing our double stroller. What a good man!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...just catching up on your latest blog entries...I MISS you!!! When are you guys coming over?! And, I keep meaning to call you back...I am awful!! WAs sick all last week, and am FINALLY feeling (for the most part) back to 'normal'...still no baby...I"ll try to call you...forgive me. Hope you're doing well -- Micah is so sweet, Sarah - can't wait to meet this little guy - he is adorable!! Love looking at all the pic's, and can't wait to see you guys!!

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

He is a big boy! I don't think Madelyn will be able to catch up to him!!!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Love the double stroller! What is it???
The pool pics were of the Captain William Spryfield Pool. It is really worth the drive to get it, Just take the Herring Cove road for 7-10 mins and it is the first right after their "mall". We will be there tommorow most likely if you guys go. Here is the info for the swim times etc. No kids early and about 10-15 kids and parents after 11.
http://www.halifax.ca/Recreation/williamspry.html

The Millers said...

I remember the first needles with Cameron going much the same way! Micah sounds like he's going to be a big boy!