Mary, Micah, Eric, Nathan & Justin
Robin, Micah & Mitch
On Saturday night, Mary stayed home with Naomi, so Jamin & I went to the concert at Jesus to the Nations. Thanks, Mary! It was great to go out! Here's a pic of us there.
On Sunday, we ran into Rick, Danielle & fam at church. Here we are with our matching families!

Later that day, Janine stopped over. Isn't this a nice pic of her!?
And finally, a couple of pics of the kiddies. We've been giving Micah a couple of bottles of pumped milk a week to make sure he takes a bottle. We weren't consistent enough with Naomi, so she didn't take one for long. I've been enjoying being able to get away now & then!
On Saturday night, Mary stayed home with Naomi, so Jamin & I went to the concert at Jesus to the Nations. Thanks, Mary! It was great to go out! Here's a pic of us there.
Naomi "reading" to Micah. They are sooo cute together.


7 comments:
Great picture posts!
Thanks for the pics Sarah! Makes me wish I was home and could come visit everyone!!
Sarah, you are so consistent with your posts and it is always a joy to read.
I love the picture of Naomi 'reading' to Micah! SO sweet! Sam picked up a book last week and wanted to read to Cameron..... but actually read it! I cried! It was great!
Hope to see you soon!
Jessica
Wow! I love Naomi's new do! Nice to see Rick and Danielle. I wish'd know they were in town. Nice to see Naomi and Micah having fun together too.
How is life with two... tell me it isnt so bad. ??
Cute Cute Cute!!!! Love every picture.... Robyn looks great holding Micah too. :)
<3
Bayley Medel
That was quite the weekend:) I am glad that you and Jamin got out. I like what you said about bottle feeding a few times a week. It is always good to know these things ahead of time!
Post a Comment