Sunday, March 30, 2008

Welcome Madelyn!

You may have heard that Madelyn Ann Klebert has arrived! She was born Monday night at 10:17 weighing 7 lbs, 7 oz.

I took the kiddies in the next morning to meet her.
Tamara & beautiful Madelyn!
The proud parents!
I had my hands full!

We also went to visit them again yesterday morning.
Congrats Matt & Tamara..she's beautiful!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, congrats to your friends...lotsa babies these days, huh?! Can't wait for mine -- any day now?! Any week now?! Who knows? I'm 3 hours and 15 minutes away from being DONE work, though - that is exciting...just thought I'd send you one last comment as a working girl...and, you know I'll be in touch with you when this baby arrives...can't wait to see you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the name Madelyn and the way that they spell it. It's lovely to have two little girls. Bethany will be like a little mother to her. Congratulations!
Naomi and Micah's Nana.

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

Oh dear heavens...I hope I look better now than I did that morning in the hospital!!!!! At least Madelyn looks cute!!!