Micah continues to be a good little baby. He still feeds very frequently; usually every 2.5-3 hours. He typically goes to sleep sometime between 8-9 and feeds 2-3 times during the night. He's up between 6 and 6:30 each morning.
We are enjoying having Micah in our family. Naomi is doing great as a big sister. She loves to help us change him, burp him, & bathe him. She talks to him, reads to him, and showers him with kisses!
We also had Naomi weighed & measured since she is two years old now. She is 25 pounds and 35 inches. Our dr. said you double her height at two and subtract a couple of inches and it's a rough estimate of how tall they will be. That means Naomi will likely around 5 foot 8. Time will tell!


11 comments:
Is he really 4 weeks old already?!?! Oh my word - he is sooo cute in that picture, you guys!! What a cute little man...glad he is doing well...sorry I missed your call lastnight - nice to hear your cheery voice on our voice mail - I'll try to give you a call (I feel so awful i've been saying that, and then YOU call ME...) Hope you're doing well - and we'll chat soon...have a great day with your sweet little kiddos...
Wow, 4 weeks already! Nice to hear everything is going well. I can't wait to meet this cute "little" guy!
What a precious picture of Micah! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Micah is already weighing more than Harmony at 3 mos! She is SO tiny tho and petite tho. They are coming home this weekend and I am so looking forward to seeing Harmony again! Rachel says she is even trying to get on her knees already to crawl! Oh dear, think she is going to be a handful before long! Take care - and love to all of you, Aunt Ethel
Sweet picture of Micah!!
Our doctor told us the same method of figuring out your childs height when they are adults. By that Emily should be 5'10". I guess she had better start growing.
Hope to see you all soon.
Happy Easter, Love Aunt Eleanor
So nice to talk with you yesterday...again, wish we lived closer, but...I guess that might not happen, huh?!...we'll look forward to your visit...maybe little Paulino will be here by then!! Woo hoo. Hope you have a great weekend!!
Wow-is he really that old already. He is too cute. Can't wait to meet him.
Sounds like Naomi will be your height-nice! Hope to talk to you soon, Amanda
What a great picture of Micah.Great to hear everything went well with the check-up.
Take care,
Steph
Nice to hear that everyone is doing well.
Almost a week...just wanted you to know I noticed...and I miss you!!! Hope your sweet little fam is doing well, though. Any more ideas on when you might be coming over?
Beautiful little munchkin you've got there. Glad to hear he's doing so well. I haven't visited blogs in a while! And Naomi...holy...Noah almost weighs as much as she does and is almost as tall and he's only 9.5 months! LOL
Hope you have a Happy Easter, even if you won't be in PEI (unless you surprise us! - that would be fun!!) - can't wait to see you guys...hope you're all doing well...
Post a Comment