
Jonny & Holly came to meet Micah and hang out with us. We had a great time playing cards, games, & spending time with the kiddies. Naomi has turned a corner and really enjoyed playing with Jonny! She also really took a liking to Holly! She wanted Holly to do everything for her. So cute.



Here's a picture of the flowers that Jonny bought for Holly & I to split. They smell so good!

Also, this pic is for Mom. She gave us this to plant at Christmas time and it's grown really quickly!

Have a good weekend!
3 comments:
Well - what a delight to see TWO updates from you when I came in to work this morning!! Micah is changing in his looks already!! What a cutie he is!! I love that Naomi is so motherly with him - that's so sweet...and good for you taking them out twice already by yourself!! I love that Johnny bought you guys flowers to split - awww, Johnny...miss ya!!
Hope you are doing well -- I keep saying I should call you, then I get lazy or busy with something...I'm thinking about you guys lots, though...hope all is well...can't wait to see you guys again!! Not sure if we're gonna get over to NS before the baby is born...hmmm...I'm just not sure if its gonna happen, though it would be nice. Do you guys have plans to come over here?! Anyways...we'll hopefully see you sometime in the not-do-distant future...we miss you guys!!!
Have a happy monday!!
Hello again - just wanted you to know I have put up my own "predictions" on my blog...feel free to participate (even though I stole your idea!!) - hope you are doing well...can't wait to see more pic's!!
Wow...I am not a stalker, though judging by the comments on your blog, it appears that I am...
Can't wait to see you guys at Easter!! Woo hoo!!! That's not far away!! Only 2 weeks!! Can't wait to meet little Micah!!!
Hope you're getting some rest today...I miss your blogs...
Post a Comment