Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Naomi!

Hard to believe that Naomi is 2 today! We had a little party for her on Saturday with some of her friends. She was so excited for it! It was fun this year to watch her opening her gifts, blowing out her candles, & playing with her friends.

I haven't done any Naomi updates in a very long time, so here are a few:
-She usually sleeps through the night anywhere from 10-1.5 hours and naps usually about 1.5-2 hours
-She loves to talk!
-She weighs 25 pounds
-She has been in a big bed since the end of December and has yet to get out of it! She is extremely good (most of the time) to go to bed & nap.
-Some of her favorite things to do are: help me with whatever I'm doing, do puzzles, color, blow bubbles, read books, play with her kitchen, & play with her babies & stroller.

We are soooo thankful for our little girl! Happy Birthday, Naomi!

4 comments:

Heather and Robin said...

Wow 2 already...Happy Birthday Naomi!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Naomi! I wish I could be there!

Mary and Eric

Anonymous said...

I was remembering yesterday that it was her birthday (I wrote it down in a devotional book that I use!) - wow - 2 years old!! What a big girl!! So cute that she had a birthday party with her little friends...I LOVED having birthday parties...what a cutie pie...Can't wait to see your kiddos - and you guys...won't be too long now!! Are you coming on Thursday or Friday of next week?! We'll have to plan a time to get together...or we could come over to Bob & Elsie's, too -- haven't seen them in awhile...I'll show her my big belly!!!...whatever, wherever...you know we want to see you guys...

Have a great day!!! hope you're doing well, and getting some rest!!

Anonymous said...

Just got back from the library - so, I got your message about Easter...sooo sad, but -- at least we'll get to see you SOMETIME in the near future - who knows, maybe Baby Paulino will be here when you come!!