
Happy Easter! On Friday, Benjamin, Lee-Anne, Kyler, Bob & Elsie came over for a visit. Benjy, Lee-Anne & Kyler got to meet Micah. Naomi was super excited to see her Kyler! They are so cute together. It's so nice that these cousins are all close in age. Benj & Lee-Anne are expecting a baby in August, so that'll be the 5th grandchild for Bob & Elsie (3 of them born this year!).
Here are a few pics:

Naomi & Kyler took turns pushing each other in the wagon.

Kyler trying on Naomi's birthday gift!

Grammie has her hands full!

Bob-bob (as Naomi calls him) spending some quality nap time with Micah. I love how they are both facing the same way and have the hands the same way too!
Today we spent some time just hanging with our beautiful kiddies. We went for a drive and Micah was crying for a while. Naomi covered her ears and said "Micah noisy!"

Here is Naomi today(with her "smile" for the camera) with her new outfit on from Jamin's parents. She loves holding Micah. He's usually a pretty good sport about it :)

Micah & I at McDonald's. We were watching Naomi in the playland.

Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Oh, I love those pictures!!! What beautiful kiddos...and I love that picture of Bob and Micah - so sweet!!!!...oh my word...the only nice thing about coming back to work after having 4 days off is catching up on blogs...(yours is the first I've looked at, feel very honored!!) - Micah is getting so big!! i cannot wait to see this little boy - and to see you guys...oh my word, I'm so excited!!! I'll definetely keep you posted on things from this end...hard to believe it really could be any time...wow!!! Getting sooo excited!!! nice to chat with you the other day -- can't wait 'til I'm officially on maternity leave, and can talk to you ANY time...(not ALL the time, don't worry!!!) Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! And, have a great week!!! (I know I'll be checking in with you...just wishing you a great week at the beginning of the week!!) -- Love you guys!! CAn't wait to see you!
Great pics Sarah. Naomi is growing up so much, and Micah is as cute as ever.
Hello, friend...just thought I'd send you another comment (they will be few and far between after Monday - unless a computer miraculously falls into our laps!) - how are you doing - and your little kiddos?! Can't wait to see you guys - hopefully in the next couple weeks?! - and hopefully after Baby Paulino arrives...(may have a better idea of that after Tuesday?!) - anyways...you know we love you guys, and will be delighted to see you whenever it may be!!!! Hope you have a great weekend...I have one more day of work after today - Monday is my last day...so, hopefully I have a nice long Sarah Barrett blog entry to read on my last day!!! Make it count!!! just for me!!!!!
Hope you have a fabulous day, dearie!!
Am I the only one who can't expand the pics? Naomi and ur little Micah look so cute but the pics are sooo small!
Post a Comment