I really hope you come back!!!! I miss your blogs -- i still check in every now and again to make sure i'm not missing anything! but...i haven't been...i really hope next time i check i'll see you've written a new post!!! :) can't wait to see you, girly -- when are you coming?
5 comments:
:-) Great plan. I haven't heard any of your news in a long time.
I really hope you come back!!!! I miss your blogs -- i still check in every now and again to make sure i'm not missing anything! but...i haven't been...i really hope next time i check i'll see you've written a new post!!! :) can't wait to see you, girly -- when are you coming?
I miss reading your blog posts and seeing pictures of you guys! I hope you decide to start posting again!
I'll read it Sarah! I always attempt to come back to blog land but never fully make it.
Di it! We are off fb, too!
Post a Comment