
Today we took the kids to the local wildlife park. We usually go every summer and the kids love it! The prices are really reasonable ($8.50 for our whole family). There are lots of different animals there, but their favorite thing to do is feed the ducks.
Here I am with Naomi & Micah. We spent a lot of time by the ducks here.

Our pretty girl

Bekah having some cereal

Kids picking up corn to feed the ducks

Jamin & I

Jamin's back to work tomorrow after being off all last week. We had a great vacation. Don't you just love the summer time?
7 comments:
Beautiful. Thanks for the update, Sarah. This was my first glimpse of Bekah! She is beautiful. :-) It looks like you had a really nice day out at the wildlife park.
YAY!!!! You're back!!! I love looking at your blog and seeing pics of your beautiful kids!!! It was sooo great to see you again - even if it was just a short little visit -- always nice to see you!
Glad your back! Check out your long hair and is that Kevin or Jamin with all those kids hanging off of him.
After reading your comment on Ian's blog, I came here to find your blog up and running again! Looks like you had a great time at the park. Where is it?
Josh, it's in Shubenacadie. The kids always have a great time!
Wowsers, look at your hair!!! I love the classic Jamin and Sarah pose. What a sweet family.
Post a Comment