On our way down we stopped by Mark & Roxanne's to meet baby Cole. What a cutie! 
Then we headed to Jonny's place where we stayed for the night.
Thanks, Jonny. Great to see you!
Here's a picture of Jamin enjoying dessert at a restaurant in Sanford. Yum!
While we were away, we also missed Naomi! We called home often to check in and see how she was doing :)

Thanks, Jonny. Great to see you!
While Jamin & I were away, Mom & Dad were home with Naomi. They had a great time! Thanks soooo much Mom & Dad!
They took Naomi apple picking again. She loves apples!
They read lots of books! One of Naomi's favorite activities.
They went to visit my cousin, Kim & her baby, Kayleigh
They colored
Lots of eating!
They also put Naomi to work! She loves helping.
Grating cheese (& eating some)
Unloading the dishwasher
Hanging out clothes (she passed Mom the pins)
Making supper
Washing the floors
Making cookies
Drying dishes
All in a day's work for Naomi!!
I don't know who enjoyed their vacation more...Naomi or us!
Grating cheese (& eating some)
All in a day's work for Naomi!!
I don't know who enjoyed their vacation more...Naomi or us!


6 comments:
Wow....Naomi is a busy girl! All that work is too funny!
Glad to hear you had a good trip. That dessert looks both yummy and familiar. Did you eat at the Old Country Buffet?
We ate at Bonanza actually. It was like Ponderosa.
Aww so cute. I love her serious expression as she passes the clothes pins to your mom!
Naomi is sure busy! Good for her. That's too funny about scrubing the floor. It's nice to start them young.
Sarah- you're looking like one hot mama- what a cute belly- I love the Naomi helping pics, I laughed out loud- she's so cute and sweet- you guys are doing a great job- wish I could see more of you in real life!
What a wonderful bunch of pictures with your Mom and Dad(nana/Grandma? and Grandpa?).
They do love to help. Graham(our 4 1/2 grandson is the same although then they think they are big enough to do more than they actually can
Auntie Marg
Post a Comment