Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Visitors & visits!

Where to begin? Last weekend (3 &4th), Mary & Eric were up for a visit. Naomi & I caught a ride back with them to Cape Breton and spent a week visiting with family there. Margaret was home too so we got to hang out lots as well. After the week, I came back to Halifax with Peter. Margaret stayed with us in Halifax for the long weekend and Rick, Danielle, Elliot, & Brock also stayed 2 nights.
Naomi sporting Nana's walkman.
Naomi was Nana's helper while we were home.
They made play dough which Naomi loved.Fun!Sharing the fun with Aunt Mary!Peter took me out for coffee at good old Timmy's one day. I love hanging with my bro :)Naomi cuddling with Uncle Peter before the big hockey game.
Back in Halifax we got a storm! It was pretty, but slippery!Margaret, Brock, Danielle, & I hanging inside on a cold day.The girls enjoyed playing together. Here they are after their bath. Aren't they so cute!?
Lots of kisses for baby Brock.
The Carabin family
Baby Brock. He is such a good little baby; hardly made a peep!
Margaret & I. It was SO GOOD to have Margaret home.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, old friend -- how are ya?! I seem to not be on the computer much these days, and miss seeing what's going on in your life!! Looks like you guys have been busy!!...so fun to visit with people you haven't seen in awhile...Naomi is such a cutie-pie...I know I always say that -- but, honestly...she is!!! We miss you guys!! Not sure if we'll get over now before Christmas...we're actually going to Maine next week -- figure we should visit his family -- its been a LONG time!! So, we're excited about that...will you guys be home in PEI over Christmas at all?!

Anyways...hope all is well -- I go for my ultrasound on Monday -- pretty excited about that!!! I'll keep ya posted on things!!

Oh yeah -- Jason got a job!!! hooray!!! Working for Pat & the Elephant...which is a delivery service for people -- older people and people with disabilities mostly. He loves it!!! So, there's lots of big news with us these days!! woo-hoo!!!!

Miss you guys...and love ya loads!
Kristi (sorry such a long 'comment'!)

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah - I love that brown shirt you are wearing. Where did you get it. Also, your hair is so beautifully curly. IS it natural. I love it. Also, Where does Danielle live. We are in CB more often these days. It would be great to see her and Rick .

S.

Ian Lau said...

lovely update. i miss snow!

The Barretts said...

Thanks, Sonya. My sister-in-law, Shira, got me the shirt in the states. And yes, my hair is actually naturally curly. I straighten it most of the time though.

Rick & Danielle are living in Cape Breton. I'm sure they'd love to see you!

Unknown said...

Hey girlie...thanks again for the awesome visit. It was so nice to hang out and get to know May-may! hehe WHAT a sweetie pie. Good thing I already had my carry-on quota ;).
LOVE YA!!!

Anonymous said...

Elliot and Naomi look so sweet together!!

It was lots of fun visiting you and having you down last week!

Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love it. I wish we were home! Nice to see pics of our friends and their kiddies. Thanks!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Great pics Sarah! You have been busy with lots of visitors! Elliot & Naomi look sweet together in their pj's :)