Tonight I took Naomi around to a few of the neighbors' houses. At first she was shy going to the door, but by the 3rd house, she was saying, "treats, more". It was pretty cute! We were out for about 40 minutes and got about 6 houses done! She walked the whole way and some of the driveways are pretty long. It was really fun taking her around and she had a great time! We let her eat some gummy candies when she got home and she really enjoyed it! I think Jamin & I will enjoy some of her other treats for her :)





If you are a long time blog reader, you may remember my
graph from last year showing our numbers of trick-or-treaters. Well, here's one from this year (I know...I'm a total geek). A grand total of 31.
11 comments:
haha, i love the graphs!!
we live pretty close to the centre of the city, and we were well prepared for loads of kids, and we got TWO!!
isn't that crazy! so now we have a LOT of candy to eat :)
Naomi looks adorable as always, and you look great Sarah!
Hope you had a good Halloween, your little one looked so cute in her costume. Being home owners now we could finally decorate the house and dress up as we greeted the kids.
Before you know it Christmas will be here....yikes!hehe
Too cute! I love the pic of her looking up at you & waving to the camera. So sweet!
Too cute. What a great costume! It seems perfect for her.
I love the pictures, especially the one of you two leaving the house.
You are so funny for making a graph!! I don't remember it from last year...though, I think its great that you did that...you're great...
And Naomi is SOOOO CUTE!!! Oh my word...what a sweet little costume...must have been fun taking her around, and showing her off!!! I love it!!!
Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Naomi is so cute! Such a darling outfit. Trust you continue to fell well too. We count off each dr appt now for Rachel, hoping to hear 'something' is happening! Just can't wait to see this beautiful little girl! Take care. Love, Aunt Ethel
that graph is hysterical!
I love your daughter's eyes.. they're as big as the ones on the costume!
Nice graph ya nerds! ..next year though, I'd like the numbers broken down by age bracket, gender, and costume style as well (please).
Too cute!
Naomi looks so cute. And yes you are a total geek!!!
Okay. you are a nerd! But it makes the treating more fun doesnt. It makes me want to graph somehting... hummm.. but what... maybe the hours that I spend bloggin each day.
S.
Post a Comment