Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween

Last night we had our Thursday night group over for a party (instead of meeting on Thursday night this week). We had a great time playing some games (we learned a lot about each other!!), eating (of course), and just hanging out! I will mention that along with Ashley & Jillian's home made goods, Kelley brought her famous dip...always a crowd pleaser!

I was interested to see how many trick-or-treaters we would get at our new house. Here is a graph for your viewing pleasure....a grand total of 22!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL only the Barretts would do a graph of Trick or Treaters! You guys are funny!
Glad you enjoyed your night!

barry-eh said...

You guys crack me up!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kind words and we're busy getting things ready to pack oursevles before the moving company gets in here. Wow I cannot belive it's happening so fast.

Anonymous said...

Being new, I asked my next door neighbour how many trick or treaters he got last year. He said zero. I ended up with 56 before I turned off my lights and went to a friend's at 7:30. They started at four with me handing out full bags and by quitting time I was giving out things I take for lunch like puddings, popcorn, hot chocolate, chcolate bars, granola bars, and juice boxes. So that's why I ran away. Apparently 400 a night is common here.

K & G said...

hahaha I love the graph! sounds like a fun Halloween, and yummy food!

Anonymous said...

It seems like every year the number of trick or treaters get less and less. I like your charts. Very informative. Keep up the good work Barrett family!!!