Monday, November 27, 2006

I love Toffee/Happy Birthday

For the past 4 days Toffee has been staying at our place. Who is Toffee? She is Kelly, Jamie & Ainsley's doggie. She is such a good little doggie. She listens very well and likes to snuggle. I miss her already....My favorite things about Toffee:
-the pitter-patter of her little feet on our floors
-the way she gets into her kennel on her own when it's time for bed
-the way she snuggles into me when we take naps together
-her doggie tricks
-the way she cleans my floors :)

Toffee...come back soon!

We took Toffee with us to Stephen & Jillian's place last night. She & Guiness became good friends. We all went for a walk together after a delicious dinner.A couple of birthday shout-outs!

Happy Birthday, Shira! (Shira is Jamin's sister) Shira turned 26 today! Wish we could be there to eat cake with you!! :) Answer your phone!!! Here is a cute pic of Shira with her bros. Happy Birthday to Patty!! Patty is my friend from work...she is enjoying her last year in her twenties!! Hope to see you & Mark soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A huge THANK YOU to all of you for taking care of our precious fur baby and making her feel right at home. I am so glad that you enjoyed your time with Toffee and I can tell that she had a great time with you. Happy birthday to Shira as well. Have a piece of cake for me too.

Anonymous said...

gotta love Toffee!

Naomi Best said...

I thought you hated dogs, or is that just big dogs??? Guess she's a little smaller than Guiness huh???!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

Thanks for the Patty birthday notice. Patty, if you are reading this I hope you have a great day!

Michelle Collins

The Barretts said...

I don't hate dogs...more I'm scared of the big ones.

Toffee isn't too scary :) You would be proud...I'm much better around Guiness now.

K & G said...

That pup is uber cute! And guiness looks humungo compared to him! Shira looks beautiful in her wedding photo....happy birthday!