Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Baby Expo

Today Kelly & I (& our girls) went to a baby Expo. Talk about free stuff! Really that's the reason everyone goes :) That & the movie they show afterwards. It was held @ the movie theatre. There were babies, babies, & more babies. I can't guess, but I know that there were hundreds of them!

I should have taken my camera. I would have taken a picture of the strollers all lined up (you weren't allowed to take them into the theatres)...it was quite the sight!

We saw Matt, Tamara & Bethany there. They were very glad they went because they both won $25 for Lawtons ($50 total)! Kelly & I won.....NOTHING! Ah well..the free gifts we got were enough (I guess). I also saw Tonya & Myla there...what a cutie!

Here's a pic of my loot! The bag everything came in also has a diaper change pad. Notice the camera, bottle, nail polish, cream, tons of coupons, etc. Not bad!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun & very profitable morning for us!!! When you're hot, you're hot...we just can't help it!!!!

K & G said...

wow, nice loot! you guys cleaned up at the expo, what a great idea for new moms. :)

Anonymous said...

Nothing better than free stuff, am I right?! Congrats on all the goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow-I didnt know such an event existed! Have to love the free stuff! Amanda
PS Naomi is looking so big these days!

Unknown said...

What is this "Baby Expo?" Why haven't I heard of it?? I feel I am missing out..lol. Especially since I just went out and spent $146 on baby things today. Not to mention the other things I have bought along the way..lol.

The Barretts said...

Heather, have you heard of "Reel Babies"? It was put on by them @ the Bayers Lake Cinema. You'll have to go next year!

Alex and Cass said...

What can I say? I LOVE free stuff!

Anonymous said...

I won! Yes! A box of baby wipes. The freebies were good and so was the movie. Dylan fell asleep at the half way mark. It was a good day all in all. I should have used the camera in the gift diaper bag to take some pics of Dylan at the movies, but I didn't think to look into the bag until I got home. Oh well!! Wish I would have seen you there. It was so crowded and I think they used 3 theatres.

Anonymous said...

That last note was from me as you probably figured by Dylan's name.

Anonymous said...

Wasn't the expo fun!!! We had lots of goodies and loads of fun for sure. It was really great to see you girls there. Perhaps we'll see you at the movies next time??

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, sorry i missed group last night. I was gonna go but i had to work because i spend the whole day installing a new water heater because mine sprung a leak Wed night. I took lots of pictures ;) .....

Unknown said...

I have heard of it! Just was never sure if I would go to the movies with 100 moms and 100 babies..lol, but now I think I will..lol. Sounds like a great time!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

hi sarah, too cool. sorry i missed it. Is it every year?

The Barretts said...

Sonya,

Yeah, it's every year around this time. You'll have to go next year!