November 21st (3 hrs from now) is Margaret's birthday! She turns 26...we will be the same age :) I always tease her about being so young. Probably once I turn 30 she'll tease me about being so old!Margaret is my best friend; really more like a sister. She knows me better than most people in this world. We met in Cape Breton about 8 years ago. Within a few months, we were the best of friends. Margaret is kind, genuine, talented, Godly, giving, good at listening, beautiful, & easy going. She is irreplaceable. I am blessed to call her my friend.
Happy Birthday, Margaret. Thanks for being such an awesome friend.


12 comments:
Sarah, you are irreplaceable, too. Thanks for such a sweet post (*sniff*). I love you!
PS: I think this may be the year I don't mind being younger than you! hehe
Hey Sarah...great pics on your blog! Happy B-day Margaret! Big hug from me to you. Wish I could be closer to see you girls more often- but we're happy in little McAdam, too...love ya both, dee, Scott, and baby in utero
Hey Sarah! True that! Maggs is the best! Happy b-day Margaret!
Your friend,
Kent
Happy Birthday Margaret. Have a wonderful day!
What a wonderful tribute to a deserving friend! Hope that you have a great day Margaret! Naomi's Nana.
Happy Birthday Margaret!!
What a nice post...and pic.
Love ya girls, Cheryl
Wow -- lots of pic's...very nice...and, it really was great to see you -- it would be so fun if we lived closer...not that we live super far away, but...it would be nice if we could see you more...we always have so much fun with you guys!! We love you! And Naomi is so adorable, honestly...what a cutie-pie!! Love your blogs -- keep posting, girl!! Hope you're having a good day, friend!!
Happy Birthday Margaret!! You're like my sister's sister...I'm glad!
Love, Mary
Happy Birthday Margaret!!
I think you are sooo special too!!
Hugs, Kim
26- I wish:)
Happy Birthday, Margaret! Enjoy your day!
Sarah, I had tears in my eyes when I read your tribute (I am totally turning into a softy!).
I think God brings people into our lives for all kinds of reasons...some for short seasons and others for life.
It is a special gift to have a friend like Margaret.
Happy Birthday!
Sarah you are so kind and you are both blessed to be friends. What a great way to describe Margaret. I could not have said it better myself:)
Post a Comment