Naomi started to pull up on things a couple of weeks ago, but she's starting to get really good at it now! She pulls herself up on chairs, the side of our bed, and the couch. Check it out!
Also, her hair is getting longer and we're starting to see some curls!! So cute :)
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
If I were a betting person I'd bet that Naomi will be walking long before she's one. You are going to have your hands full! Nana.
Too Cute!!! I would have to agree....she is going to be walking in no time. Apparently I started walking at 9 months and I bet Naomi beats me!!! Lucas on the other hand must take after his father :-)
Emma can now get off beds and couches by herself. She turns around backwards and slides off. We think she picked this up at the sitter's who has a few girls a year older than her there as well. Her birthday is soon! :)
9 comments:
If I were a betting person I'd bet that Naomi will be walking long before she's one. You are going to have your hands full! Nana.
Too Cute!!! I would have to agree....she is going to be walking in no time. Apparently I started walking at 9 months and I bet Naomi beats me!!! Lucas on the other hand must take after his father :-)
Emma can now get off beds and couches by herself. She turns around backwards and slides off. We think she picked this up at the sitter's who has a few girls a year older than her there as well. Her birthday is soon! :)
I'd say she'll be walking by 10 months. Look out world here she comes.
She's uber cute. And I like the curls :)
Wow, look at those curls.
Busy busy girl....
Amanda
Busy little girl...lol. She is really cute just bouncing from spot to spot. LOVE the curls! Won't be long before you need padlocks..lol.
wow that's so cool! I can't wait for nic to do that! keep up that good work naomi!
She's such a smart girl! I can just see your next video blog of Naomi taking her first steps- can't wait!
Post a Comment