Monday, November 20, 2006

All about Kyler

As you (Kelly S) may have noticed, I have been neglecting the blog for over a week (a long time for me). I was in Cape Breton visiting Mom & Dad last week while Jamin worked on the basement. Then we headed to PEI to see our nephew Kyler. I took tons of pics..here are a few! I know there are a lot, but I thought family from away would enjoy!

Jamin working on the basement
Naomi sitting on Nana's tableMe, Peter, Mary & Naomi
Jamin & Kyler
The "men": Jamin, Benjy, Bob, & Kyler
Great-Grammie & Naomi
The whole gang
Jamin & I, Benjy & Lee-Anne & Kyler (Naomi was napping)Naomi & her cousinKyler in Uncle Jamin's armsBrothers & babesGreat-Grammie & KylerUncle Jamin, Aunt Sarah & KylerProud Great-Grandparents
Kyler in Great-Grammie's armsKristi & KylerKyler, moi, & NaomiGavin (Mark & Roxanne's boy)Naomi in her outfit that Grammie made! You'll be seeing more of this :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD, I love all the pics. There are so many that I'd love to comment on. I love those overalls on Naomi. That Santa sweater is ADORABLE! Kyler looks like he has changed since last week. It was nice to see his eyes. Nice to have you back among the blogging world.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awwww, what a cutie. Thanks for sharing the pics. It was nice to see you & Naomi last week :)

Unknown said...

YAY! Welcome back! Love the pics. I especially love the Christmas sweater on Naomi..too cute! And what a little cutie Kyler is...I forget how small they are...

Anonymous said...

Hey, bloggers. Aren't those two babies cute! The pictures are great. Thanks to everyone who came on the weekend. Love Grammie and grampie Barrett

Unknown said...

So many cute and adorable little people!!

K & G said...

woah cute pictures!! Kyler is so tiny, and Naomi is as adorable as ever, esp. in her little santa suit :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. You are so blessed!

Michelle and Dylan

Jon Barrett said...

I'm dissipointed that I missed out on the fun. Ah, I will be home soon enough. It was good to see some pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pictures that you have there Sarah!!! i always enjoy coming to see what you have posted!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear your going to be a full time mom, you won't regret it. Sometimes you feel like your missing other things but they don't compare to what you would miss if she was at a sitter. I kept a little boy one time and he took his first steps while his parents were at work. they were so dissapointed when they came home. I just can't imagine! Jessica is sleeping all night too!!!! after two months of up atleast four times and usulally 10(really) I don't know what to do with all the energy I have. well gotta go enjoy every minute with your little cutie kathy