Last night Jamin attended a fund raiser for the Metro Pregnancy Centre, Bowling for Babies! I was going to go, but came down with a cold (we all have one now), so Jamin went instead. I sent him with strict instructions to take some pics! Here are a couple for your viewing pleasure! Thanks to all those who contributed!
FAMILY!
10 years ago






7 comments:
Looks like some great bowling for a great cause. Hope you guys are feeling better real soon!!
Hey Jamin- great pics! It's nice to see Jill and Stephen- wow I haven't seen them for so long, they look great and tell them hi for me, will ya? Thanks!
dee><>
What a great cause! And a fun time too :) Hope you're feeling better.
hey sarah. just wanted to say that i haven't been able to check your site for a while and loved the pics that i just looked at. plus i am so sad cuz i heard you guys were in pei this weekend....the onen weekend i am not there. i am sad. your little baby is soo sweet and precious. i wish i could meet her.love erin bredin
Those are great action shots Jamin. I am sure Sarah appreciates the bowler and photographer that you are:)
Hope you are feeling better-Jamine you did a great job with the pics! Glad you like the photos of Al...wow, I'd do love to see Jamine with a tash-giggle at the thought!
It was REALLY, really great to see you guys -- even if it was just a quick little visit...it was nice to be with the Barrett clan again - thanks for the invite to supper!! ha ha!! Good times. Naomi is ADORABLE...glad we got some bonding time in, too!! lol. Hope you weren't too bored the rest of the night!!...anyways...always great to see you -- you guys are great! We love ya!!
Post a Comment