
I thought Naomi had adjusted so well to the time change. The last two mornings she's been up anywhere from 6-7am. Not bad. This morning I had the pleasure of getting up with her a 5:00am. I guess I was wrong. Ah well..we'll see how tonight goes!Last night Mary & Eric arrived from England..it was great to see them! We got to hear all about their trip; it sounded like a nice get-away with lots of new experiences. Naomi wasn't sure what to think of Eric at first (I think the facial hair threw her off), but after a couple of minutes, she had lots of smiles for them! I took a bunch of pictures of them with Naomi, but for some reason, it was hard to get a really good one. Oh well...enjoy what I got!


3 comments:
Welcome home cousins and Happy Halloween!
Glad to hear they are home safe and sound! Naomi appears to be getting longer!!!
Oh my..that is soo early. How do you do it. I think Luke has me spoiled bc I DIE when he wakes up before 8am. He is usually an 8:30 sleeper..I can deal with that..lol.
Post a Comment