Saturday, October 21, 2006

New way to sleep

It's been a busy week! Either Jamin or I has been out every night this week (except for Thursday...bible study at our place). Tonight we're going out for a date!! Jillian & Kendra have volunteered to babysit for us! Pretty exciting!!! Where will we go!?? What will I wear!??! It's been too long!!

I don't have a lot of updates to report, but for my own records here are some Naomi updates:
-every time I put her in her crib for a nap, she immediately rolls on her tummy, then sits up. I have tried putting her back down, but she can't stop sitting up! Now I leave her and after a few minutes she falls asleep...usually in a hunched over position! I took this picture a few minutes ago...-She has been trying some new foods. She loves bananas! She likes apple sauce. She didn't quite know what to think of pineapple & pears.
-She is crawling a lot more now. It's fun to watch & see where she wants to go! Usually she still stays where I am, but she has ventured off on her own a couple of times!
-I have peeked in to watch her in her crib and she can now pull herself up to a standing position! Yikes!!
-Naomi now sits up in the grocery cart. She enjoys looking around at everyone and smiling. She continues to be sooo nosey (where could she get that?!)
-Thanks to her cousin (2nd cousin I guess), Ainsley, Naomi has more clothes now! She is borrowing from Ainsley's closet. Ainsley is like Oprah..hardly wears something twice since she has so many clothes!! She's also very stylish I might add!

Last weekend Pete & Janine were up for a visit. They are busy getting ready for the big wedding! I saw their invitations...very nice! Did I tell you that I'm a bridesmaid? Yup. And I'm also the MC! I think Jamin & I might co-MC actually.Otherwise, all is quiet. Jamin & I are on the hunt for a deep freeze. He's looking through the Bargain Hunter while I am checking out new ones! I'll keep you updated :)

4 comments:

The Harts said...

I love the picture of Naomi sleeping....she's getting so big, wonder when I'll see her next?

Heather and Robin said...

I love the sleeping picture...too cute. I agree she is getting big...she looks more like a cute little girl than a baby...where has the time gone!!!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww she is so cute! I love the outfit, and the pic of her sleeping is so funny. Doesn't look very comfy, but I guess she doesn't want to miss anything! I was getting worried with no updates in a week...lol...glad to see some pics. :)

The Sutherland's said...

What cute outfits! It's nice to see them getting some more use. I love the plaid shirt. Ainsley didn't get much use out of that one.