Big thanks to Kendra & Jillian who graciously gave up their Saturday night to babysit Naomi so Jamin & I could go on a date! They did a great job!Jamin & I were excited about our opportunity to go out! We grabbed our coupon book (of course!) and checked out our options. We finally decided on Atlantis (a restaurant downtown) and made our reservation. After enjoying a delicious meal, we drove around downtown for a bit and reminisced about years gone by. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. It has been over 3 years since got married (so I thought I'd throw in a wedding pic), and so much has changed in that time. It was fun to drive around and point out all the apartments where friends used to live. I have such awesome memories from my time living downtown. So many friends living so close.
We made our way back home and counted our blessings. God has blessed us in so many ways. It's nice to take time to just hang out together, enjoy yummy food, great conversation, and then come home to our little beauty.
Thanks again to Kendra & Jillian!!


4 comments:
Almost up to 50,000 visitors... nicely done!
Yeah, time does go by quickly. Glad you guys enjoyed your nite out...
I love your wedding photo! You look beautiful! You're right, time flies! I can't believe it's almost November. Yikes..
What a pretty picture! :)
Time does fly!
So glad to hear that you had a wonderful date night. I just love checking out your blog- there's always something happening!
Post a Comment