Sunday, October 08, 2006

"I love your hair long..."

I love Jamin. He is a wonderful husband. He is also "a typical man" when it comes to noticing things. For example, on Friday, Margaret came over and took care of Naomi while I went and got my hair cut. I got about 3 inches off. Lots of new layers. It looked different. I was happy with the cut. He didn't notice Friday. He didn't notice Saturday. He didn't notice today. I finally broke down and told him. He could "kind of tell". He also said that if I didn't tell him, he never would have noticed!

I tell you this story because I thought it was so funny. I didn't mind that he didn't notice. That's just the way he is. He didn't mind that he didn't notice either...he found it funny too. How come some guys don't notice these things? He always tells me that he loves my hair long....he can't be that into it or I think he would have noticed the cut! Ah Jamin...I love you just the way you are :)

Thanks to Margaret for looking after Naomi!! She tells me you guys had lots of fun together :)

11 comments:

Taryn said...

haha, Sarah, I understand about the hair completely. What I am trying to figure out is how you are a mom and can still write such an amusing blog. I am new to this blogging thing so I have been "researching" on how its done, and yours I must say is quite fun. Anyway this is my very first comment! I look forward to seeing you at our meeting on Saturday!

Mark & Cheryl said...

I love the new do. Funny how girls notice these things, isnt' it?
Cute pick of Margaret & Naomi too!

Kelley Anne said...

Sarah!
Beautiful pic; beautiful you!

Taryn said...

friday...you are right. Great hair by the way...did you get it done at Concepts again? Was it worth it? I would be nervous of students doing my hair but my bank account says otherwise!

The Barretts said...

Taryn, nope, this time @ a local place. It actually wasn't too expensive either so that was nice!

Anonymous said...

Yeah i hear ya bout men noticing things bout us, like the haircut if we bought something new and they don't clue in. Martin has been like that as well i just chalk it up to it being a "man" thing...great picture of maragret with Naomi

Anonymous said...

Well, I noticed on sunday. Does that make me an "Untypical man"?

K & G said...

Cute hair Sarah! I like it both short & long ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, it was great to see you at work today. Can't wait for March and you are back. Miss you lots

Trac

JWo said...

I can totally relate with Jamin. Way to be honest bud! ;)

Anonymous said...

Sarah,

I had hair envy and decided to go and have my hair cut short today. I now feel all motherly!!! LOL!!

Talk soon