Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Bye-bye Bumbo!

A few months back we bought a Bumbo seat for Naomi (you may have seen it in earlier posts). Bumbo seats are designed for babies aged 3-14 months to sit in. They're neat because before babies can sit on their own, they can sit in this chair.

A quote from the Bumbo website:

"Why doesn't the Bumbo need straps or fasteners?
Due to the ergonomic design the babies own body weight helps keeps the baby in place."

Right....Naomi can now get out of her Bumbo!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

What a little squirt! You guys are going to have your hands full with her...I think you already do!

kim said...

So cute. Here comes all the fun!!!
I love this stage! However,these mobile babes sure keep you busy.

Mark & Cheryl said...

Oh dear! That is too cute, she is on the move now! I particularly enjoyed the commentary by Jamin, nicely done!

The Sutherland's said...

I can't believe she has figured that out already. What a little turkey! I agree that you may have your hands full in the days, weeks, months and years ahead. Guess you won't be using it as a naughty chair either LOL!

Anonymous said...

So, she is smart like her parents!! What do you think! Maybe she is going to be a mathamaticn or engineer! She is too cute! love mom and dad

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, she's all grown up and out of her bumbo...That bumbo is a great invention--interesting name.

JWo said...

Great commentary Jamin! Naomi is really cute and I agree with her grandparents - she is going to be smart! You can see it in the eyes (Chinese saying). =)

Jacki said...

Hey Sarah!

I don't like being blacklisted from your blogger links... so I decided to update my blog and be back on your good side. hahaha I even wrote it in my blog for all the world to see. I update because of you... and your good side. :) Hope all is well. I'm glad your loving being a mom and stuff! I can imagine she'll grow up to be a competitive president card player, just like you... haha Love ya chicko! cheers and blessings.

Ian Lau said...

tres cool Naomi.

Anonymous said...

haha, no surprize. Go Naomi, Go!!
Can't wait to see her!
Amanda

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Kinds never fail to amaze me at how that out smart the inventors of there products!
KUDOS to Naomi for a job well done!

Anna said...

aww. Yay Naomi! I use the bumbo seat all the time with my baby clients. It's the most awesomest thing ever!!