Monday, October 02, 2006

Weekend in review

Is it Monday already? Jamin & I had a nice weekend. Nothing too crazy, but we did have a chance to see some friends & family. I threw in this pic above because I thought it was cute...Naomi in her new highchair :)

Bob & Cindy stopped by on Friday night while they were in the area. Nice to see you two! Come anytime :)Saturday we went to a bbq @ Patty & Mark's place. YUM! The burgers were delicious!! I think it was the bacon...mmmm... Patty also made ice cream...Jamin especially loved it. It was nice to see friends I hadn't seen in a bit.Sunday after church Nick & Jessica and Sam came over for lunch. Jessica & I are doing a session together in an upcoming retreat so we had a chance to go over our notes. Here's a cute pic of Jamin reading to the gang.
Enjoy your Monday!

9 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Wow, looks like you had an action packed weekend. I don't remember it being nearly as nice as those BBQ pictures made it look. Don't you wish it would stay like that all winter?

Anonymous said...

Cute picture ofthe fuys and the kids. It's funny what kids do to ya ! gotta love it!

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Hi Sarah, How old is Naomi now? I cant believe how fast time flies. Claire is getting so big. The people that entered the VW dealer today while I waited to get my car fixed all thought she was the same age as the 5 month old sitting next to us - and to be honest she was close to the same size.
Thanks for your postings.

Kelley Anne said...

Sarah! Fun pics... I can't get enough of the Naomi pics... and I'm not even related to her!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, you were busy. Jamin looks pretty cute reading to all the kids, and Nick, too, haha.

Anonymous said...

Naomi looks so cute in that highchair!!

Mary

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, naomi is getting so big! thanks by the way for the cute pic by postcard i received. how awesome! i have it on my desk for all to see. i love y'all... by the way, i got a puppy:) i know, big time!
love,
auntie shira

Mark & Cheryl said...

Ahhh Naomi looks so cute in the highchair! She is growing...getting tall like her mama!
I also like the hammock pic...I love hammocks :)

Anonymous said...

Your little girl is sooo cute, honestly -- she looks so much bigger than the last time we saw her...its been too long, guys!!! We really, really want to come see you guys -- I just have no idea when. Argh!!! Anyways...just wanted to say Hi!!! We miss you guys!!