Friday, September 29, 2006

For Aunt Mary

My sister, Mary & her hubby, Eric are in England right now. She requested a blog with some pics of Naomi, so this is for her! (I'm sure Mom likes it too!) Above are a few pics of Naomi outside. She loves going outside..she is so content in her stroller or just sitting on the grass.

Cheryl bought Naomi a cute duck bathtub. We tried putting her in it last week, but she was scared of the duck and cried (it was so cute!). I decided to do some training so we would be able to bath in her this cute duck! Now Naomi loves being in it..now I just have to try putting water in it!Naomi is starting to move around more on the floor. She isn't crawling, but she can push herself backwards. I think this frustrates her a bit because she wants to go forward. She's getting pretty strong!Hope you enjoyed the pics, Mary!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, love the duckie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah! I love them, of course!

Mark & Cheryl said...

Awww, what a cutie. I hope she can adjust to the duck tub, I thought it was fun...they should make them for adults! Haha

Hello to Mary & Eric ...hope you are having a grand time in jolly ol' England!

Jeff and Amanda said...

Such a cute and happy child! I love it! I can't wait to see her again ....sometime! She is looking older now! I wonder if she will change her looks soon?
Amanda

K & G said...

toooooo cute! i love the one where she's trying to crawl...she's looks so mischievous! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Naomi is growing so fast! Adorable :)

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! She looks A LOT like you, Sarah, in the second duckie-tub pic. I think it's her big beautiful eyes. :)

Sandalina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sandalina said...

She gets cuter by the minute...adorable pics! :)

Anonymous said...

what a precious little lady. ok...well i am in halifax for the last weekend. i don't know if i will be able to come see you i am waiting for my friend to pick me up. if we don't see eachother here....when are you guys coming to pei next?? ok love erin bredin

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

Nice pics..Naomi is a natural!
I love the duck, where was that when I was a kid:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Sarah!! Those are so cute!! I just sat and giggled while I looked at them. :) I love when she has that little clip in her hair. She looks bigger already. Love you guys!

Mary