Last night we had the honor of having dinner with Colin & Tara and Kamal & Sarah (I hope I spelled your names right!). We hadn't met Kamal & Sarah before, but had heard about them, so it was nice to actually meet them.Us!
I was very impressed by the meal that COLIN made! Yes, Colin made potatoes (lightly sprinkled with cheese), corn, delicious steak (however you liked it!), buns (I don't think he actually made these), salad, and for dessert strawberry shortcake...yum! I didn't know Colin had these mad cooking skills! Impressive, Colin :)
We enjoyed great conversation & food and Naomi enjoyed all of Tara's toys. Tara (& Colin) are expecting a baby on Feb.1 (Jamin's bday!), so Tara has been collecting goodies for a while now. I should have taken a picture of her color coordinated bins...blue for boy stuff, pink for girl stuff, and yellow for either :) Too cute! I'm so excited to meet their baby!!
Thanks for a great evening, guys!





4 comments:
Cute pics Sarah...and that dinner sounds delish! Mmm... congrats to Colin and Tara, Naomi is going to have another lil partner in crime soon :)
Hey Sarah- tell Colin and Tara congrats from me, would you? It's great to late night blog search- there's always something fresh on Sarah's site!:)
Thanks!
dee><>:)
this is the most amazing new loook. holy smokes. ok guess what...i am taking a class in halifax...and all i want to do is come see how cute naomi is. if i have a car and a way to come see her...i guess i will call you? if you are cool with that.
erin bredin
Thanks, Erin. We would LOVE to see you!! If you don't have our number, Kristi has it. We can pick you up if you want. Call us!!
Post a Comment