Wednesday, September 13, 2006

All the grandparents in one day!

Jamin's parents and brother came for a visit for the past two days since Bob (aka Grampie) had a course here. We hadn't seen Jonny in a few months, so it was a special treat to have him here. We enjoyed fooseball and a good game of Rook last night. (was that ace played already?)Don't worry..no Pepsi was actually consumed...
Jamin & Jonny also installed our new hot water heater....here's Jonny & Naomi in the box..My parents, along with Mary & Eric, dropped by today. Mary & Eric are heading to England for 6 weeks so Mom & Dad brought them up to catch their flight. Have a fabulous trip!!!It's always so nice to see family! Thanks for coming everyone :)

13 comments:

The Sutherland's said...

Nice clip Naomi. You go girl!

kim said...

she is getting so big... wow!!! Too cute. I love her big beautiful smile. reminds me of her mommy.

kim said...

ps. I am jealous. I must try a clip in Sydney's hair every other day.... but alas, she just doesn't have enough yet. sniff:)

Anonymous said...

That's a really cute baby. What's up with that guy with the hair? Yikes.

Unknown said...

I love the clip! That's tooooo cute. She's looking like such a little girl...growing up so fast! "Auntie" Margaret needs to visit. :)

The Chocolate Lady said...

Have fun in Englad for 6 weeks Eric and Mary. Great to see the family, I always enjoy visits from home and from my in laws. Who will be in town next week*excited*...Naomi is def gonna be one of those girly girls and getting cuter by the minute.

K & G said...

hehehe... Naomi is such a happy baby! She gets cuter by the minute ;)

Mark & Cheryl said...

Ahh, looks like a lots of nice visitors.
Have a safe trip Mary & Eric :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! We were actually thinking about coming to Halifax this weekend - but, will try to come another one instead -- Erin has to come over for a course - 3 different weekends, so - we're gonna try to come over with her one of the weekends...I think I have your phone number somewhere - but, could you e-mail it to me, and I'll see if we can figure something out, if you guys are free, we'd love to come see ya!!

Alex and Cass said...

Dear happy family.
Wow, Naomi is just too cute for words.
Al and I just wanted to thank you so much for making the trek to our wedding-it meant a lot!
Hopefully we can meet up one of these days....planning any trips to PEI???

JWo said...

I think Naomi would like Coke better than Pepsi. She is so cute!! You guys play Rook? I haven't played in ages! Maybe we should have a Rook game some time!

Unknown said...

BTW, ROOK IS THE BEST! We love it!

Anonymous said...

HI ^~^~^ I READ YOUR BLOG EVERY TIME I CHECK MARGARETS & GISELLES.
I LOVE SEEING THE NEW PICTURES. NAOMI IS GETTING TO BE QUITE THE LITTLE LADY. WHAT A CUTIE--HOPE I GET TO SEE YOU WHEN I GO TO N.S., BUT I WILL ONLY BE THERE FOR A SHORT VISIT.
YOU MAKE A WONDERFUL FAMILY.
GOD BLESS.
CHRISTINE HICKEY