Sunday, September 10, 2006

Time goes by...

I was looking through a bunch of my pictures from the past few years. I started thinking...what was I doing last September? How about the one before that? And before that?

Since I have digital pics starting in 2003, I went back for a peek..here's what I found:

September 3, 2003: The end of our honeymoon...we were in Anchorage at a cute restaurant.September 25, 2004: Me, Amy (cousin), & Mary at David & Denise's wedding (cousin)September 10, 2005: I was 3 months pregnant and thought I should get a pick of my teeny belly. Not much to see really, but at the time I thought there was!And today....it's Naomi's 6 month birthday. Time really does go by quickly....

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post..now I want to know what I was doing last year at this time. Oh wait. I remember! Jody was in the hospital..nope..don't want to remember that..maybe I will go back to 2004 and earlier! Naomi sure is getting big! She is a little cutie pie! Luke was in the 95% for heighth, too! I can certainly see where Naomi gets it from! BTW, thanks for reminding me that they wake up in the night to eat..lol! But I guess it all passes with time and obviously you DO forget!

Unknown said...

(Nice template!)
Wow, you look like you had an extra hamburger for supper, not like you were 3 mos. pregnant! hehe.

Happy 1/2 Birthday, Naomi!!!

The Chocolate Lady said...

Lately I've been looking through old photos and journals ever since ppl started posting over the last few months about it. How time flies by and you look back on certain times in your life and wonder and say did I really wear that, honeymoon, wedding pictures and those family and friends in your life. How life has certainly changed....hopefully for the better.

I agree I'm liking the new template!!

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm totally with Marg on that comment. I was thinking the same thing actually!

I really like that outfit on Naomi-too cute.

6 months already...look out world shes going to be crawling soon!!!

Sandalina said...

Aww that was a cute post! :)

The Harts said...

What was I doing a year ago....counting the days until my wedding (only 14!) I can't believe it's been a year since the wedding, and 6 months since Naomi was born...time flies!

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Don't tell, but...your blog is one of my fave's to read...you've got an interesting mind and I love catching a little glimpse into it! Well...I am a horrible person, but...I finally met Cassandra and Alex yesterday...decided I needed to "reach-out" (as she said after I chatted with her...)...anyways...you were our common ground -- thanks!!! anyways...just wanted to say Hi...and..when are you coming to visit?!

The Sutherland's said...

Oh my word, you guys look like teenagers in that first photo. Too cute! I love the preg picture too. Isn't it funny to think back on those early months of pregnancy when you thought you were getting big. Little did you know the extent of it eh!

The Sutherland's said...

Oh my word, you guys look like teenagers in that first photo. Too cute! I love the preg picture too. Isn't it funny to think back on those early months of pregnancy when you thought you were getting big. Little did you know the extent of it eh!

Kelley Anne said...

Sarah!
Wow!!! I loved seeing your pics and hearing where you were the past few Septembers! Neat post!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

It is so nice to be able to look back at times in our lives with fond memories. I agree that you did not have much of a belly. i am so glad to have met Naomi. I cannot believe that she is already 6mos. old. Enjoy her, she is precious.
It through me off at first with the new template, i like it:)

K & G said...

Oh wow! 6 months already...she's growing so fast :)

Lucy Phillips said...

I enjoyed this post. I hope Corey, Jack and I will get to see you, Jamin and Naomi when we are in Halifax. We will be in Hfx the week of October 8th.

Naomi is beautiful! It has been fun watching her grow through your updates. Thanks for getting us started on blogging, it is a wonderful way to keep up to date on our families!

:o)