Here is my handsome hubby with his handsome shed.
Naomi hung out with him for a bit in her exersaucer!
Naomi & I watching Jamin working on the shed.
Naomi & Grampie & Nana
This is a pic from Thursday night. It was the first week in a while that everyone could make it to our small group. Jamin & I are so thankful for this group of friends. 
Naomi hung out with him for a bit in her exersaucer!

Naomi & I watching Jamin working on the shed.
Naomi & Grampie & Nana
This is a pic from Thursday night. It was the first week in a while that everyone could make it to our small group. Jamin & I are so thankful for this group of friends. 
Tomorrow we'll be feeding Naomi carrots for the first time..stay tuned!!


7 comments:
Ok, I LOVE that pic of Naomi in her hat and sweater with you,Sarah! She is so cute. She's winning me over to baby land! hahahaha
Glad Jamin finished that shed-looks good!
Amanda
That's such a great picture of you and Naomi. You guys seem to be a very photogenic family. The shed looks great!
I agree- love that pic--- and I want that sweater set for Sydney---too cute!! sorry we didn't get to chat at leah's wedding-- maybe next wedding:0 we really should try to get together not at a wedding sometime. This is an open invitation to come for a visit to sussex:)
That exersaucer rocks! Every kid needs to have one of those!
awwww... I love that pic of you and naomi! She is sooo adorable, Sarah! The next time we see her she'll be so old! You'll have to come visit us in Calgary sometime.
Sarah! Great pics. How I love our small group too. Looking forward to Thursday.
Great pics...now how about those carrots??? Haha ;)
Post a Comment