Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jillian!

Today is my dear friend, Jillian's 25 birthday! Over the past few years, Jillian & I have become very good friends. Jamin & I love hanging out with Stephen & Jillian and are so grateful for their friendship.

I had a whole bunch of pictures I wanted to put up of Jillian from over the years, but Blogger hasn't been cooperating today. These are the only two I managed to download...
Jillian, Kendra, & moiJillian with Naomi hours after she was born
Happy Birthday, Jillian!!!

3 comments:

K & G said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Was that first picture taken at Jono's Christmas party a couple years back? I have a similar pic on my comp ;)

The Barretts said...

You're right, Giselle..that's where the pic wsa taken! :)

Unknown said...

Happy BD Jill! (Hope you read this, ha!)
Cute pic of you and baby Barrett.