Monday, September 25, 2006

Gooooooooooo Slingers!

This summer Jamin played ultimate frisbee with the Slingers. This was their 3rd year in the league. Although the season was pretty rainy (it seemed most Sunday afternoon it was raining and a lot of games were cancelled), the Slingers had a lot of fun and they won 1st place in their league!!!

Yesterday Captain Tom & Amanda had a bbq for the team to celebrate. Lots of good food and we played some Apples to Apples. The last pic is Suzie (Susie?) trying to eat Naomi's cereal that is on her face..yum!I don't have any pics of the team from this year, but I looked back and I do have some from 2004. Several of the players are still involved with some news ones too of course! (I don't know why Nick is the only one with his shirt off...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys! how are y'all? it looks cold there. everyone wearing jackets and such. i will not lie, i laid out at the pool a day ago... ha, ha,ha... i love you all. give naomi a big kiss from her favorite american aunt. i bought her a little something, something the other day. love y'all tons!
auntie shira

Anonymous said...

How can any one man be as awesome as Nick Miller? Shirts are for sissys! I thought I saw him today here in Ottawa, moving through the crowd, wearing a suit. It was all wrong. This man must never be tamed by a tie. Run free Nicky, run free . . . .

K & G said...

hehe..That BBQ looks pretty smokey! Or is that Nova Scotia fog? When I first got back to NS this summer we were driving to Cape Breton and I said mom...look at all that smoke over there! and she said, Oh Giselle you've been in Alberta too long...thats just fog! hehe, I can't tell the difference anymore