Highlights of the night for me personally:-meeting new people (Ashley, Matt, Matt, Sasha)
-watching people swing @ the pinata (I didn't get a turn because someone smashed it open early on...that was fine with me)
-dancing !!
-eating the yummy food
-just being with friends on Kelley's special day
Here are a few pics of the fun night. My special thanks to Jamin for staying home with Naomi so I could go out!
Jill, Guinness, Kelley & Sasha
Jill, Guinness, Kelley & Sasha
Naomi & Matt sneaking some suckers
Christa & Tim (you can leave a comment, Tim!)
Some people playing Apples to Apples
Bryan & Sasha (Cheryl, she reminded me SO much of you!)
Naomi & Sarah
Jill going for the pinata...Josh was actually the one to get the candy flying!
Jill & I showing our love to the bday girl! Happy Birthday, Kelley!!!
Christa & Tim (you can leave a comment, Tim!)
Some people playing Apples to Apples
Bryan & Sasha (Cheryl, she reminded me SO much of you!)
Naomi & Sarah
Jill going for the pinata...Josh was actually the one to get the candy flying!
Jill & I showing our love to the bday girl! Happy Birthday, Kelley!!!

3 comments:
Oh wow, does that girl ever look like cheryl! The party looks like a lot of fun, I love the red flowers! Happy birthday Kelly!
What!? A picture of me on the Intertron with a blonde chick? I must be famous.
Tim
Thanks Sarah!!!
I've got a get a copy of some of those pics!! I'm so glad you made it!!
Post a Comment