Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Naomi updates...

It's been a little bit since I've done my rundown of Naomi updates. I actually do this partly for myself so that I can look back and see when she did what. For reference purposes, Naomi is almost 6 months old. I have her six month appointment tomorrow (another needle!), so I'll have some updates on weight, etc.

-Naomi can sit up on her own. She's been doing this for about 2 weeks. She still falls over now & then, but is really getting the hang of it.
-She can spin herself all the way around the floor while she's on her belly. No crawling yet though..no rush!
-Naomi loves waking up in the night. Usually I'm up 1-2 times. She did sleep through the night for about 3 weeks when she was 3 months old..what happened!??! :) I'm actually pretty used to it by now!
-She has 3 naps a day...morning, early afternoon, later afternoon. Napping is not her favorite thing to do...she fusses sometimes when put down. Plus she doesn't usually take a soother.
-She now eats cereal (baby cereal) twice a day and this week we've started carrots. I don't think she's really liking them, but often babies need to develop a taste for foods. (Don't mind my hair..just got out of the shower)



I think those are the highlights of her life right now :) It's so fun watching her learn and grow. Having a baby constantly reminds me of how much God loves us. I love her so much and to know that God loves me that much plus more is amazing!

4 comments:

The Chocolate Lady said...

Children are def a blessing from God and I see that through the pictures you post and hear how she's doing. Good luck with the carrots and hope she gets to like them. I'm sure it's a trial and error thing to find what she likes and dislikes. You right though she's got to try new things and glad everything is going well for all fo you. God Bless

Stephanie.

The Harts said...

It's exciting to hear updates on Naomi! I wonder when I'll get to see her next?

Mark & Cheryl said...

Thanks for the updates Sarah. It's exciting to watch her grow & learn as well.

Anonymous said...

hahaha I love the pic!
Amanda