I have a cold....it's not too bad, but a cold none the less. Apparently it's going around....did you catch it get?(My) Worst 3 things about having a cold:
-my nose is dripping
-at night it's difficult to breath through my nose, thus making it harder to fall asleep
-my nose is starting to get red from blowing it
Naomi has a bit of a cold too (or is she teething...I can't tell!??) Anyway, she doesn't seem to mind, so that's good. Hopefully Jamin won't get it.
Enjoy your Thursday!


6 comments:
Feel better soon!
i had it a week ago, and so did megan. its no fun, have you tried the breatheright strips? they seem to help the stuffed up nose at night
i cant wait to see you guys at Christmas time, and finally meet naomi !! take care :)
awww...hope you feel better soon!
As you know, I'm a big fan of Otrivin nose spray...
Colds are rotten.
I always lose my voice once a year. It's starting to hurt already. BOOOOOOOOO
Feel better soon! I'm just getting over it myself. Take lots of vitamins.
Post a Comment