Monday, October 23, 2006

Amazing Race

There aren't many TV shows Jamin & I watch on a regular basis. However, for the past 2 or 3 weeks we've watched The Amazing Race. I had seen it in years past, but never really got into it. Now that I know the people a little bit better I'm kind of enjoying it.

Did you watch last night? All I can say is that I just love the Cho brothers. They are sooo nice. I'm totally going for them. Do you have a fav team?

7 comments:

deb said...

it's the only show I watch. I do have a new found appreciation toward the cho brothers. before I wasn't sure if they had enough street smarts but their niceness certainly does sell me.

the models have been the overall best team in my books because they're kind to each other, good at tasks and generally competitive without being mean to other teams.

least fav at this point is the alabama team with the beauty queens close behind. the bickering couple also is annoying but they've seemed to improve.

Jonathan said...

Beauty Queens all the way :)

kim said...

YAY Cho brothers... love them. and I like the country bumpkins- for pure entertainment factor.

Nathan and Jennifer said...

We watch the Amazing Race every week. The brothers are definitely our favorites..especially after last night!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys!! I always enjoy your posts...Naomi is getting so big!! Glad you guys had a good date - nice to have good friends nearby who can babysit!! She's so cute!! We aren't die-hard Amazing Race Fans...but, enjoy it when we do watch it...watched it a lot last year, 'cause we loved the hippies...there isn't anyone this year who we're super-attached to, but...probably like the cho brothers the best as well -- its a good show!

Looking forward to seeing you guys!!

JWo said...

Cho bros all the way! I like their shirts, their humour (although who would ever bring waterguns to an airport only to have it confiscated by security?), and their goal to have fun and not with the mil $. To tell you the truth, I don't like the rest of the teams... so I might stop watching if the brothers are eliminated. (JK - I'll watch it anyway)

Alex and Cass said...

Al and I don't have a TV but this show was a must see for us. Susan tapes it every sunday and then we all watch it together....Al didn't know what it was all about and now he is soooooooooo addicted!
We haven't seen the last few weeks....personally the ep. when Tom and Terry got kicked off was the funniest thing I ever saw!
We don't like the fighting couple and Peter is kind of a whimp.
We love the brothers and the hicks!