Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Naomi & Bethany's first play date

Yesterday Tamara & Bethany came over for supper. It was great to hang out and watch our girls together. They are just over a month apart, so are very similar in size. They see each other in the nursery at church often, but they wanted to spend some quality time together during the week in order to get to know one another better :)

I know this is a lot of similar pics, but they were just too cute/funny, so I had to put up a bunch!Tamara & Bethany
Sitting pretty
"I can't believe it!"..."Me neither!"
Play time begins
"I hear you're getting a tooth...let's feel"
Tickle time!
And finally, time to hold hands :) What a great play date!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
those pictures are the cutest I've ever seen!
Looking forward to seeing you...23 more days!
Susan

K & G said...

hahaha...tooo cute! They both have so much attitude in those pictures, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Those are so adorable! I love the second last one. It's so exciting to check your blog and see Naomi.

Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time with you and Naomi. They were just so cute together. Bethany hasn't stopped talking about her new friend!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I always love the pictures, but these are GREAT! Soooo cute! I can just heal their little squeals and giggles.

joe and gem said...

oh my dear.
your daughter is hilarious now, just wait until she gets older!!
so cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh Naomi-she never fails to make me laugh. Those pics are halarious!
7 months and super social-look out world, another Sarah!
Amanda

Unknown said...

I love the pics! Your comments were very fitting..lol.