wow look at her go Jessica needs to take notes! You must have just posted this cause I looked all ready once at your blog today and it wasn't there (i don't think) she's just so cute i came back for more and there it was. I would like to comment on you being in a rush for her to get teeth (so I heard from one grand ma to another) your nursing ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?! Jessica's bottom tooth is all the way threw now....ouch!
How cute is she?!!! So when will you be setting up the v-ball net for her? Oh, and do you really think that asparagus for Naomi is a good idea? From the photo I'm not too sure she likes it.
It must be those stylish clothes that have her in a rush for a night on the town. She is a great coach for herself squealing in delight with every move. Too Cute!
Hi Sarah, Thought I should say hi to let you know that I still check your site to see how Naomi is doing. It is interesting to see what she is up to since our girls are almost the same age. Allison is no where close to crawling. We've tried to show her but she just doesn't get the concept yet. She just lies on her belly and kicks her legs and waves her arms. I am in no rush anyway. And, to comment on nursing when your baby has teeth, Allison has 2 bottom teeth and she has yet to bite me while nursing. And, her teeth came in with no problems or pain at all.
Wow-look at her go! I have a feeling there is no stoping her now. I think she is going to be a fast crawler! By the time I get home...she'll be trying to walk. I love it. I wish I was home now!! Amanda
19 comments:
You'd better get the gate up at the stairs asap! There's no stopping that girl now. She's on the move.
Proud Nana.
wow look at her go Jessica needs to take notes! You must have just posted this cause I looked all ready once at your blog today and it wasn't there (i don't think) she's just so cute i came back for more and there it was. I would like to comment on you being in a rush for her to get teeth (so I heard from one grand ma to another) your nursing ARE YOU NUTS?!?!?!?! Jessica's bottom tooth is all the way threw now....ouch!
I love it!
Hi Kathy! Well, i haven't gotten any bites yet; hopefully I won't! I'll keep you updated!! :)
Hey Sarah- wow- Naomi is so cute and I love all the sqeals in her video- so sweet! I bet you have your hands delightfully full:)
dee><>
Way to go Naomi, such a big girl!!! I'm in no hurry for her to teach that new trick to Bethany!
I could watch this all day! She's so cute and pleased with herself! What a sweetie pie.
PS: Naomi is looking very stylish in her hoodie and jeans. I may need to get some fashion tips from her!
That is so cute! We're very excited to come see Naomi!!
Love Mary and Eric
Wow, good job Naomi! She is moving around VERY well now! And she is quite pleased with her accomplishment I think...eeeee! Too cute!~
LOL
I love her proud squeals. hahah
How cute is she?!!! So when will you be setting up the v-ball net for her?
Oh, and do you really think that asparagus for Naomi is a good idea? From the photo I'm not too sure she likes it.
It must be those stylish clothes that have her in a rush for a night on the town. She is a great coach for herself squealing in delight with every move. Too Cute!
Way to go Naomi!!! Look out World Here She Comes :-)
-
Martin and I think she is adorable!
Hi Sarah,
Thought I should say hi to let you know that I still check your site to see how Naomi is doing. It is interesting to see what she is up to since our girls are almost the same age. Allison is no where close to crawling. We've tried to show her but she just doesn't get the concept yet. She just lies on her belly and kicks her legs and waves her arms. I am in no rush anyway. And, to comment on nursing when your baby has teeth, Allison has 2 bottom teeth and she has yet to bite me while nursing. And, her teeth came in with no problems or pain at all.
Good girl! I can't believe she has grown up so quickly. Where does the time go?
As you noticed I've finally started by own blog...so I'll stop bombarding you with pics via email.
Best wishes. We will have to do another play date soon.
Wow-look at her go! I have a feeling there is no stoping her now. I think she is going to be a fast crawler! By the time I get home...she'll be trying to walk. I love it. I wish I was home now!!
Amanda
I agree with the waiting on the teeth comment:)
I can't eblieve that she is starting to crawl. Way to go Naomi!!
Post a Comment