Yeah! This is huge- so cool- baby doesn't like it- but once she can bite people and things she will. Have fun and go Liquid Tylenol for Babies! (or kids I'm not sure- maybe it's the same?:) dee><>
FROM NOW ON, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY MINUTE YOU GET A CHANCE TO SLEEP!!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW THINGS ON THE MARKET NOW FOR TEETHING, THAT WILL HELP NAOMI, MOM & DAD. THERE ARE THESE LITTLE RUBBER THINGIES THAT YOU PUT ON YOUR FINGER TO SOOTHE THEIR GUMS AND ARE ALSO GOOD FOR BRUSHING THEIR NEW LITTLE TEETH.---BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW THAT!
did you notice that your site has been viewed over 44 000 times??? that is amazing. i am so sad i didn't get to see cute little naomie. are you guys coming to pei soon? remember that one nite we were talking about blogs and laughing so much and i think we were talking about call centers too. oh man. good times. love erin bredin
when you think about cutting teeth, ya gotta be glad you don't remember what it felt like. I never even really had a hard time with the two wisdom teeth I have...I guess my mouth is big enough, it didn't seem to bother me too much...but, poor little thing...
Anyways...miss you guys. Are you staying in Halifax for Thanksgiving?!...we're staying here...I just found out I don't get Thanksgiving off..and I actually have a worse shift than normal - 2 - 10:00 pm...so...I'm not thrilled about that, but...I have good hours most of the time, so...guess I should be thankful, eh?!
7 comments:
Ohhh...now that is a fun stage..LOL! I hope you don't have too many sleepless nights!
Yeah! This is huge- so cool- baby doesn't like it- but once she can bite people and things she will. Have fun and go Liquid Tylenol for Babies! (or kids I'm not sure- maybe it's the same?:)
dee><>
FROM NOW ON, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EVERY MINUTE YOU GET A CHANCE TO SLEEP!!!! THERE ARE A LOT OF NEW THINGS ON THE MARKET NOW FOR TEETHING, THAT WILL HELP NAOMI, MOM & DAD.
THERE ARE THESE LITTLE RUBBER THINGIES THAT YOU PUT ON YOUR FINGER TO SOOTHE THEIR GUMS AND ARE ALSO GOOD FOR BRUSHING THEIR NEW LITTLE TEETH.---BUT YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW THAT!
CHRISTINE H.
Say hello to baby Ambesol :)
did you notice that your site has been viewed over 44 000 times??? that is amazing. i am so sad i didn't get to see cute little naomie. are you guys coming to pei soon? remember that one nite we were talking about blogs and laughing so much and i think we were talking about call centers too. oh man. good times. love erin bredin
Teeth! Yay!
Wow, looks like N. is being offered her choice of drugs...or maybe she will choose to "just say no" like her amazing mama!
when you think about cutting teeth, ya gotta be glad you don't remember what it felt like. I never even really had a hard time with the two wisdom teeth I have...I guess my mouth is big enough, it didn't seem to bother me too much...but, poor little thing...
Anyways...miss you guys. Are you staying in Halifax for Thanksgiving?!...we're staying here...I just found out I don't get Thanksgiving off..and I actually have a worse shift than normal - 2 - 10:00 pm...so...I'm not thrilled about that, but...I have good hours most of the time, so...guess I should be thankful, eh?!
Hope you're having a great day, friend!!
Post a Comment