Saturday, October 14, 2006

Visit with Joel


We were excited to have Joel over for dinner on Thursday night. He was in town for a conference. It was his first time @ our new place and meeting Naomi!

He shared some very exciting news with us! He & Amanda are expecting a baby in April!! Congrats you guys! (don't worry..I asked him if I could put this news on the blog...)

Here is Joel with Naomi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations ! I don't know you but you look like a natural with Naomi. I'm sure that you and Amanda will be wonderful parents. Naomi's Nana.

Unknown said...

Congrats to Joel and Amanda!

Naomi's hair almost has a reddish tinge in this photo (perhaps she's taking after her dear Auntie Margaret? hehe)

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for having me over, had a great time.

Anna said...

oh my goodness. that picture demonstrated the perfect combination between Sarah and Jamin!! Her nickname should be shamin!! heehee.