Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So many things to update!

I may have to do a couple of blog posts tonight. I'm a little behind :) First, Thanksgiving weekend. I know...it was a while ago! We went to the Miramichi for Jamin's cousin's (Bayley's) wedding. It was a beautiful weekend and a beautiful wedding. Nice to see family & friends. We also ate lots of delicious food!!

On our way back to Halifax we stopped by our friend, Jonathan's place for a visit.

Bayley & her dad..doesn't she look beautiful!?
Allison & IKyler & Naomi. She LOVED being with her cousin!Andrea, Makenna & I Naomi & Jonathan

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the little red coat on Naomi!!!

becca said...

i SO wish i could have been there. i must have looked at her pictures a dozen times online already. I miss you and Jamin!

Tara and Aaron Spencer said...

I can't believe that you were in Miramichi and did not call:(