Well, there was frost on the car the other morning...
Fall comes early in the West, it seems. We haven't had to turn the heat on yet, but we are sponging off the heat in the halls and walls of our condo building. Soon...very soon...
We certainly haven't needed heat yet! The humidex was in the 30s all weekend. We had the air conditioning on! Amanda and I went for a walk yesterday evening and we were both sweating within a few minutes.
I would prefer the cold. I think this warm weather is bullcrap.
So nice to chat with you lastnight...again, sorry you didn't hear the news from me. Its all very exciting...wish we could be neighbours...I did call Elsie after I talked to you...good thing I called you first...!! Anyways...Heat...oh, yeah. The days have been beautiful, but...once that sun goes down...yikes! Plus, we are pretty lucky, in that our heat is included in our rent...so, we've been milkin' it for all its worth!! I haven't seen your blog in a bit, so just browsed through the last few entries...so, Naomi is so cute, Sarah!! Can't wait to see you guys again...we miss you!!! Thanks for your sweet friendship -- you're a doll!! Love you guys!
Sadly, I've turned the heat on. Last night, in fact. And that means I've had to leave my state of denial that summer is over and winter is coming. sigh...
We haven't turned the heat on in NB yet. We're holding off even though the weather is telling us other wise. It's blankets and socks here still lol... soon enough the heaters will be turned on.
We turned on the heat for guests who were in from Vancouver, but I have used our wood burning stove for 3 nights now. Ahhhhh... the joy of burning wood. I look forward to it too much I think...
8 comments:
Haha..I've been turning it on, and Mark has been turning it off! I think it's time, I"m glad you agree!!
Well, there was frost on the car the other morning...
Fall comes early in the West, it seems. We haven't had to turn the heat on yet, but we are sponging off the heat in the halls and walls of our condo building. Soon...very soon...
We certainly haven't needed heat yet! The humidex was in the 30s all weekend. We had the air conditioning on! Amanda and I went for a walk yesterday evening and we were both sweating within a few minutes.
I would prefer the cold. I think this warm weather is bullcrap.
Warmer clothes, flannel sheets... no furnace yet. I'm holding out!
So nice to chat with you lastnight...again, sorry you didn't hear the news from me. Its all very exciting...wish we could be neighbours...I did call Elsie after I talked to you...good thing I called you first...!! Anyways...Heat...oh, yeah. The days have been beautiful, but...once that sun goes down...yikes! Plus, we are pretty lucky, in that our heat is included in our rent...so, we've been milkin' it for all its worth!! I haven't seen your blog in a bit, so just browsed through the last few entries...so, Naomi is so cute, Sarah!! Can't wait to see you guys again...we miss you!!! Thanks for your sweet friendship -- you're a doll!! Love you guys!
Sadly, I've turned the heat on. Last night, in fact. And that means I've had to leave my state of denial that summer is over and winter is coming. sigh...
We haven't turned the heat on in NB yet. We're holding off even though the weather is telling us other wise. It's blankets and socks here still lol... soon enough the heaters will be turned on.
Stephanie.
We turned on the heat for guests who were in from Vancouver, but I have used our wood burning stove for 3 nights now. Ahhhhh... the joy of burning wood. I look forward to it too much I think...
Post a Comment