Thursday, October 11, 2007

Christmas pictures

Just a reminder to all of you who want to get Christmas pictures of your children or family taken to call now! I just made my appointment and they are already pretty booked!

7 comments:

Mark & Cheryl said...

Where do you get your pics taken? I am sure they all book up quickly for christmas!

The Sutherland's said...

Thanks for the reminder. I'd best get on that ASAP.

The Barretts said...

I get them done @ Superstore.

Anonymous said...

I don't like seeing a Christmas tree in October! I will enjoy the pictures though. N. N.

Ian Lau said...

it's mid-october and they're already selling Christmas things in the stores and playing Christmas ads on the radio here in cork, ireland. did i mention it's still only october??

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Where were they booked Sara?

The Barretts said...

I booked mine @ Superstore, Sonya.