
Here's a picture of me taken yesterday. (don't mind Naomi's clashing outfit...Jamin dressed her!) I'm 25 weeks this Sunday. The time is FLYING by! I'm feeling really good. I've put on 21 pounds so far which is very similar to my weight gain at this time, last time. It's interesting to compare these two pregnancies. The baby's heart rate at our last appointment was 180 which is pretty high. By the old wives tale, that means another girl! Only time will tell :)
10 comments:
Aww, Sarah, you look beautiful (as always).
Can't wait to see you in real life!!! 2 more sleeps!!
you are lookin good sarah! now if we can just get rachel to post a belly pic....
You look beautiful.
I forget what is is like to put on 20 lb (but I suppose I will find out again soon). I even forgot that this will happen. I am getting nervous. Do worry about losing time with Naiomi when the babes comes. Are you cherishing every alone moment with her now.
I've heard that heart rate rumor too. Claires rate was 150's. What was Naiomi's
You look great...hope everything is well with you and your family. Thanks for sharing a belly picture!
Stephanie.
Sarah, You look so cute! I love the pregnant belly. Its' so exciting to watch it grow, and think about that little blessing inside :)
Awww, hey there, pretty girl...you are looking radiant...so beautiful...and lovin' Naomi's outfit...and I love you guys...so badly wish we could see you -- hopefully one of these days...hope you guys have a great weekend!!!! We miss you!
Looking good Sarah! haha I still can't believe how your body changes-it actually cracks me up. Perhaps its because we have the same body type and can tell where the weight is going. No one would know from behind that you were expecting!
I can't wait to find out what you are going to have!
Loving Naomi's outfit, Amanda
I really like Naomi's outfit. I would dress her like that too!
The trees in your yard are getting taller. I like that you guys didn't chop them for the sake of a lawn. They'll be really nice at some point.
Hi Sonya,
In response to your questions:
-I don't worry too much about losing time with Naomi, but I do worry about jugging with two kiddies.
-Yes, I'm totally cherishing my time now. I am certainly not wishing this pregnancy away.
-Naomi's was usually higher as well!
You look great Sarah! your little belly is cuteeeeee
Post a Comment