Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The good ol' hockey game....

The other day Jamin & I went to the Mooseheads game with Matt & Tamara. Thanks to Aunt Jane & Uncle Kevin for the tickets!

It was great to go on a double date while the girls were home with babysitters. Janine looked after Naomi and we are proud to announce that Janine changed her first diaper!! Way to go, Janine! Thanks so much :)

I should mention that the Mooseheads won!! Woot woot!

3 comments:

Tamara, Matt, Bethany and Madelyn said...

The mooseheads won? Maybe we should've stayed for the whole game!! It was lots of fun! Thanks for putting up the pic, now I can have something to remind myself that for 3 whole days I did have a husband around!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just browsed through your blog, and saw your cute little belly...I seriously love pregnant bellies!! How cool that we're having babies within a couple months of each other?! I am sooo excited!! And, I can't wait to see you guys!!! Glad you had fun shopping...did you buy much?! We had such great expectations for shopping when we were in Maine, but..we lost our stamina pretty quickly...oh well...we figure if we really want to, now that Jason's allowed to leave Canada, we can always go back if we want to...its not that far, right?!...anyways...just wanted to say Hi...can't wait to hang out with you guys!! Woo hoo!!

The Barretts said...

Hey Kristi!

I know..it's pretty cool! Maybe they'll end up getting married...:)

We did buy a bit: a double stroller, Christmas gifts, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!