



So, it's December 1st and I couldn't wait any longer to get our tree up, decorating done, & gingerbread house made! I love this time of year! It was especially fun today because Naomi is old enough to enjoy our rituals. She was really good at helping with the gingerbread house; she didn't even try to eat any of it (except the icing that Jamin gave her!). She loves the tree & the lights on it, & was a big help decorating!
Jamin cut our tree down from the backyard again this year. Personally, I think it is an improvement from last year's tree.

We have a couple of Christmas parties this weekend, so stayed tuned for some pictures from those!
Merry Christmas a little early!
4 comments:
I think your tree looks great!
Naomi will be lots of fun this year. I used to have to put masking tape on the floor to mark the spot where the girls couldn't go any closer to the gifts. They couldn't stop snooping.
We put up an artifical tree last year. They are so much easier and less messy. You can leave them up longer too.
Merry Christmas Love The Konraths xoxo
Looks like you're having fun making memories with Naomi. She sure loves to help! We're looking forward to your visit.
Sarah - you nut! I cant believe how in the Christmas Spirit your pregnant butt is. Must be that need to clean/decorate before you deliever - thing.
I must agree, this years tree is an improvement...and I'll just leave it at that!!!
Gingerbread house looks great! Christmas will be so much fun with the girls this year!
Post a Comment