So, as I mentioned in a previous post, we purchased something new (new to us actually). Anyway, we have been looking around for a new vehicle for a few months. Nothing in particular, just something a little bigger for a good price. There was no rush, just whenever something came along. We certainly could have two children in our golf, but something a little bigger would be nice for traveling, etc.Anyway, one day Jamin went on Kijiji and found a 2001 Sienna for sale. It only had 66,000 kms and was a great price. Jamin grew up with vans, but I never did and am not really what you would call a 'van lover'. However, I agreed to go and test drive it with Jamin. The van was in great condition and the price was right, so we bought it! I'm trying to 'embrace the van' and so far it's working. We drove it to PEI & CB and it was so comfortable to drive in and the extra space was AWESOME! Especially with all the Christmas presents, luggage, etc.
So, there you have it...I, Sarah Barrett, am a mini-van owner. Who ever thought!?
Oh, and in case you're wondering, we sold our golf (Marcus). He sold quickly which was nice. We like being a one car (or should I say vehicle!) family. Bye-bye, Marcus, hello, Harold :)


5 comments:
I can't imagine you three kids growing up having to sit next to each other in the back seat.
I wonder what Cousin Harold will think of your lovely new name of your van. :)
I'm so glad you guys caved first on the van thing!! Although last night I had a dream I had twins & the first thing I said was "Oh no Matt, now we have to get a van to!"
Congrats on your new addition- I'm sure you'll see many more of us become van owners over the next few years...don't feel bad:)
Harold - i like it! props for remaining a 1 vehicle family.
No not a van.... I am trying to put this of myself... but soon enough I will have to get one. At least the Sienna is a nice one.
Post a Comment