Thursday, January 03, 2008

Congrats Cynthia & Shawn!

When I was home over Christmas, Cynthia got married! Cynthia looked so beautiful! Here are a few pictures from the day. I really don't have many because I was busy being in the wedding, so I couldn't take pictures!
The happy couple!
The cake: Cynthia made it herself! Isn't it beautiful!?
Cynthia getting her hair done. I love it!At the reception there was a candy table. I think Jamin ate most of it! What a great idea, huh?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea in having a candy table. Neat!

Anonymous said...

Hey, friend...I haven't been on a computer in 2 weeks - and feel totally out of the loop...and haven't been able to sign into facebook...and...until we get a computer, or go somewhere other than my job, I won't be able to...but - have enjoyed catching up on your blog -- you guys have had a busy Chrismtas, huh?! Must be nice to get things back to normal...for a few more weeks anyways, eh?! How are you feeling?!...keep me posted on your pregnancy -- remember details, so I can be better prepared, okay?! I'm so excited, and can't wait to hear what you have!! Hope you guys have a great weekend...

Mark & Cheryl said...

Cynthia & her bridal party looked beautiful! And I too loved the candy bar, I think I may have run into Jamin a few times ;)

The Chocolate Lady said...

Hey the candy table looked liked it was a hit, what a unique idea.

Congrats to Cynthia and best wishes for a happy marriage.

Kevin, Sonya, Claire & Max said...

Sarah - very dress is amazing...

Happy News to all the Barretts for us.